Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day 1: Here we go.......

I have wanted to start this blog for a while but have not been able to find the time. Sad but true, I have actually started one or two others and can't remember where I set them up or how to get back to them. I assume they are stuck in blogland with probably millions of other similar one shot blog entries.

My goal with this is to write more. Period. No political agenda. No religious mission. Simply to write and hopefully meet a few friends along the way and maybe reconnect with some from the past. I will write about politics and religion....I do have opinions. But at 43 I have learned that dialog is more challenging than debate.

I struggled with the idea of using my real name or some covert, slick sounding anonymous personality. Decided on my name. Keep it honest from the get go.

Now let me figure out how to get this blog site up and running......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a fairly new blogger myself and wish you the best of luck. I blog anonymously but not for lack of honesty. More than anything, I enjoy the freedom to write my opinions without worrying that friends and family might have issues with my work. I commend your decision though and look forward to reading your posts.