Friday, February 16, 2007

2007 Nursery Festival, Forest Hill, LA





Spring is in the air! Not really - It's 25 here this morning!

But SPring will get here soon enough.

The third weekend of March is our Annual Nursery Festival here in Forest Hill, LA. Any one interested in plants or gardening needs to make this weekend in Forest Hill a must. Come by and visit us at Halbert's Nursery, LLC.

We are located at 4111 Hwy 112 (the main stretch between I-49 and Hwy 165).

If you want a price list from us just drop me an e-mail (halberts@cebridge.net), comment to this blog or call me at 318-748-6836. (Let me know if you are a Nursery, retail center or landscaper so that I send you our wholesale prices list).

The photos above are from our nursery. We have about 11 acres of container stock and 24 greenhouses.

SEE YOU THEN!

No comments: